Just wanted to let you know that there is a brand new episode of the Royal Analysis podcast that’s ready to entertain you during your road trip/pile of laundry/weekend at the cottage!
For this episode, I sat down with Katelyn Childs. Katelyn is a PR expert and co-hosted a podcast called Americrown Dreams for two years. It’s light and fluffy and fun and I recommend it if you want American insights into the Harry and Meghan phenomenon, from H&M’s courtship right through to the announcement of Harry and Meghan’s pregnancy on the Australia/Tonga/Fiji/New Zealand tour.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Whether Katelyn would rather drink champers or G&Ts and whether Kate should get bangs (I watched The Flight Attendant and am now obsessed with bangs)
- Prince Harry’s bombshell memoir news
- Whether Harry and Meghan’s Obama roadmap to success is going according to plan
- The upcoming, updated edition of Finding Freedom, and whether Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand chose to publish the edition on the anniversary of Princess Diana’s death
- Katelyn’s three favourite royal accounts to follow (shout out to From Berkshire to Buckingham, The Court Jeweller, and Kristin Contino)
- What Harry and Meghan’s brand is right now and what they want it to be in the future
Thanks for reading. You can subscribe to my weekly newsletter below and/or support me on Square or Patreon. Thanks so much for your support, and for reading. Stay safe, wear a mask, and get vaccinated!!